The Sweet Shop
The Ultimate Gift Shop
The After 26 Depot
Executive Director email@example.com
201 N. Mitchell St.
Area Events throughout the Year
| Memorial Day Weekend in Cadillac
Rotary Strive for Stride 5k on Memorial Day
Memorial Day Ceremony & Parade
- Rotary Club and Dynamic Physical Therapy Partner up for this event.Over 1,000 walkers, runners and ‘Girls on the Run' participate every year.
- Go to www.cadillacrotaryclub.org for more information.
Organized by Cadillac area Veterans Associations, please see www.cadillacmichigan.com calendar for parade details.
Added in 2012 is a salute to all area Veteran’s you are invited to come walk in the parade, line-up starts in the City Park at 9am.
|LIVE Music at the Rotary Pavilion, City Park - June to September
Mondays – Clam Lake Band…7:30 pm Monday, Rotary Performing Arts Pavilion.
Tuesdays – Jack Pine Pickers, first and third Tuesdays
Wednesday – Gospel music, varies
Thursdays – UpBeat Cadillac with folk, R&B, Jazz…
Click here for entertainment details...
Most all entertainment at the Pavilion begins at 7pm each night, open to the public, donations welcome.
Made in Michigan Market - June to Oct
Click here for the Market Flyer
Every Thursday, 7am – 1pm & Saturday, 8am – 1pm
Located in parking lot between After 26 Depot & Lake Cadillac
Come down before work and at Lunch…support local farmers, crafters, bakers, florist, artisans and musicians…and have a little fun too!
Note: Applications and/or forms are in process. Please call 231-775-0657.
For Market Rules and Regulations click here...
|Back to the Bricks Cruise Cadillac
June 4-5, 2015
Join Us in Downtown on Mitchell Street (North Street to Cass Street)
The Back to the Bricks Cruise Cadillac will showcase Classic Cars on Mitchell Street for the 4th year. The Downtown Cadillac Association, City of Cadillac and the Cadillac Area Visitors Bureau work in tandem to offer a funfilled weekend.
For full weekend details and to pre-register your car go to our NEW website www.backtobrickscadillac.org
Lumberman's Duathon & Triathlon - June 26
| Art Festival & Fine Art Fair
Always the third weekend of July
Art, Food, Music & Fun in Cadillac City Park
The Cadillac Arts Council organizations entertain the crowds - starting Friday evening with the Taste of Cadillac food booths. There is music and entertainment of all kinds during the evening on Friday and all day long at the Rotary Arts Pavilion next to beautiful Lake Cadillac. Over 100 Fine Art Booths exhibit and sell juried artwork throughout the City Park.
Go to Cadillac Area Artists Association
Downtown Sidewalk Salebration
Always the last weekend of July, Friday- Sunday
Customer Appreciation Specials & Activities
Enjoy shopping downtown Friday and Saturday, Super Summer Specials all weekend!
Cadillac Festival of Races - September 3
2016 is the 44th year of the 10K, the longest continually running 10K in Michigan. This year we are continuing the “festival” atmosphere established last year with vendors and live music. Come join us!
When: Saturday September 3, 2016 - 9:00 A.M.
Where: Cadillac City Park and Rotary Pavilion area on Lake Street - Cadillac, MI
Farmer's Market - July-October
8:00am - 4:30pm Tuesdays & Fridays
(Parking next to AmVets Downtown)
| November 28
Toy Town ‘Toy Trot 5k’ for Toys for Tots
Small Business Saturday Downtown Cadillac
- 9am the 5k race starts, City Park, on Lake Street, following route on northside of Lake Cadillac and back. Wear your best Santa, elf, reindeer or ugly sweater clothes, win trophies, raise money for Toys for Tots, and have fun. Register on-line.
- Stores will have holiday music, refreshments & sales from 10am – 5pm
- the High School Band & Strings will be on site to play Christmas music
- Santa will be downtown from 11-3pm, listening to wishes & giving away prizes
- Lovers of Downtown: Vote on the UGLY Holiday Sweater Contest & participate in a Scavenger Hunt to win prizes, customers will be able to start at 10am, get their scavenger hunt forms at all DCA member locations, $300 in cash prizes awarded at 3pm
- Nov 25, Wednesday: Enter your employees into their own UGLY Holiday Sweater Contest (need 5+ businesses to participate), 3-5 community member judges will come around on November 25 (between 9-3pm) to judge your employees as a group… SO WHO HAS the UGLIEST SWEATERS downtown? As a member you are automatically signed-up for this contest. Winning business will receive a Pizza Lunch party (TBD) & trophy awarded by 4pm to prominently display over the weekend in their front window!!
- Nov 28, Saturday: Enter the UGLY Holiday Sweater Scavenger Hunt & Contest, where customers will count the number of employees in Ugly Sweaters (enter it into the form) in your store & also rate your group 1-5 for a BEST Holiday Sweater - team, and also for best Holiday Sweater - employee, retailer & employee with most votes wins trophies to display in their store & employee wins $50 cash.
- DCA Members will compete for ‘Best Christmas Window & storefront’ $200 cash prize to business & trophy, winner announced by 4pm Saturday. Voting Criteria: lights, color, theme, originality, sound, embellishments. Let’s make it FUN and FESTIVE downtown!!
Cadillac Holiday Home Tour, presented by the Cadillac Garden Club, http://www.cadillacgardenclub.org/
- 10am – 3pm, Teams of garden club members will for the 15th year in a row present 4 local homes and decorate with floral arrangements, evergreen swags and boughs, and exotic flowers for porches, entryways, family rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, outdoor views, and even mudrooms. See tickets & locations at Brinks Art & Framing, downtown.
| Santa at Simply Delightful Downtown
- Sunday, December 13th, from 1-3pm
- Sunday, December 20th, from 1-3pm
December 4-5, 11-12, 18-19
‘Jingle All The Way Days’ organized by Cadillac Area Artists’ Association
4th Annual Holiday Art Sale, 113 North Mitchell, Open Fridays 1-7 & Saturdays 10-5:30 Items: Paintings, Drawings, Quilts, Fiber Arts, Jewelry, Pottery, Baskets, in all price ranges.
Downtown Stores Open On Fridays until 7pm
Ultimate Holiday Gift Basket Giveaway – Donations by stores – Drawing on December 21 – Entry at all participating stores.
2017 event dates and information will be posted at the first of the year, please use this information below as annual reference to the upcoming events, with dates over the same general weekend every year... Stay tuned...