Business Members information…
All DCA meetings are held at 201 N. Mitchell Street, Suite 103 – DCA/CAVB office at 8:30am:
2017 Membership Benefits…
The Downtown Cadillac Association is committed to ‘Revitalizing Downtown’
It’s always a great year to be a member of the Downtown Cadillac Association (DCA)
The primary objective of the DCA is to foster cohesiveness in the downtown area and coordinate events located in the Downtown Development Authority (DDA) to promote downtown shopping, dining and area commerce.
Your Membership includes your support of the following:
- DCA Support Staff – we have two paid support staff helping us fulfill the needs of this organization, and they donate a lot of extra time to make sure it happens, let’s make sure they keep it up. Please officially welcome Carol Hill to our Team.
- Events – ability to draw NEW customers thru your doors – know what’s going on in your downtown, participate & support events and festivals that draw people into our downtown – without your support of the DCA, these events won’t happen.
- Website – DCA Website listing of each member business, with description, a link to your website
- Facebook page – a new Downtown Cadillac facebook page was launched prior to the 2014 holidays, sharing of posts, etc, and is over 700 likes TD with less than $200 in paid advertisements.
- General Membership Meetings – monthly networking with other small businesses, these are the second Thursday of the month, 8:00am, at the DCA/ CAVB office. Board meetings first month of each quarter.
- Annual Meeting – every February, we set the event calendar, talk about what’s planned and introduce new Board of Directors, plus eat and have fun.
- Leadership – the DCA offers opportunities to gain leadership experience by volunteering for the Board of Directors, Committee Chairs, Committee Membership, and representing the downtown during media interviews, etc.
- Sponsorship Involvement – DCA members receive first blush & opportunity to sponsor events
- Member E-News – we e-mail an electronic bulletin with downtown and area event updates, at least once a quarter, if not monthly, timely and critical information you need to know
- Small business educational opportunities – HR, legal, financial presentations at general meetings, if you offer a product/service that would benefit our members, inquire please.
- Cadillac Area Visitors Bureau Cooperative marketing – DCA members receive cooperative marketing opportunities such as goodie bags/ coupons for groups, charter buses, state park, etc.
- Annual Visitors Guide Listing – only DCA members get their business listed in the Downtown Shopping section of the CAVB Visitors Guide – distributed throughout the state Visitor Centers, trade shows, mailed, and distributed locally at hotels, restaurants, gas stations, Mitchell State Park, etc. 70,000+ printed annually (all memberships paid by August 1 are eligible).